Last Updated on February 25, 2021 by Atiqul Islam
A Harley Davidson has been a dream for every man from their childhood. The revolutionary beast gives you a feeling that you’ll never get on any other motorcycles in this universe.
They made a place in the market because of their comfortability and quality parts. The exhaust gives you an example of the roar of the engine that’ll take your breath away.
However, if you own a Harly Davidson Milwaukee 8 Breakout and having a problem with your exhaust, we got your back. You might want to or need to install new exhaust on your lovely ride.
So, how to install exhaust HD Milwaukee 8 Breakout?
Well, we gather some information that might help your install the new exhaust on your beautiful HD. So, give us a few minutes and hop on the wagon-
How to Install Exhaust HD Milwaukee 8 Breakout
You’ll never know how furious and beautiful the Harley Davidsons are until you see one running on the road.
They have the potential energy that’ll make sure that you know that there’s a Harley Davidson moving near on your street.
So, here’s how to install an exhaust on your beautiful Milwaukee 8.
- First, you need to make sure that the whole bike is turned off and cooled off. Cause you wouldn’t want to burn your hand by hot exhaust.
- You then need to start unbolting the cover of the previous exhaust that you had on your ride. You need to keep the screws safe so that you don’t lose them.
- Now, you need to unbolt every part that keeps the exhaust pipe and other parts of the exhaust system steady.
- You need to make sure that the battery is unplugged too. You don’t want to get electrocuted.
- The most important thing that you have to do is that you need to unplug the oxygen supply. Don’t harm your beasty engine because of not following this simple step.
- Now, you can remove the whole exhaust system from your bike and get ready to install the new one.
- So, before you put the new exhaust in place, make sure that you have the whole exhaust system with you. Make sure to check every single part carefully. Simple negligence can be the cause of your death.
- Then, put the whole exhaust system in place and tighten them in the right places.
- After that, plug the oxygen supply on.
- Finally, start your engine and give it a test run. Check to see if there’s any inconvenience in the sound. The sound of your exhaust might be able to tell you what’s missing.
So, there you have your new exhaust in place. That’s how to install exhaust HD Milwaukee 8 Breakout. Now you’re more than able to install the exhaust by yourself.
All you need to do is just follow all the steps that we organized for you and you’ll see the exhaust installation done in no time.
However, if you ever feel that the exhaust is not in place or anything is wrong with it, the professionals are always only one call away. So, ride safe and ride with style.